This girl is in need of some good PR representation! Since it seems that she doesn't listen to her family for advice on how to behave you would think that her PR people would step in and try to make it a little easier. Not in her case. Seems like every week Lindsey is doing something she shouldn't in the public eye forcing her PR people to release statements also trying to take up for her behavior. In my opinion I think that she should stay home for once and get her life together but in the mean time if she insists on going out her PR staff needs to stop babying her and put her consequences on this young girl. Instead of trying to make her out to be a goody girl who bad things keep happening to they need to start placing the fault on her and allowing her to take some responsibility.
About her whole father situation, they keep battling back and forth on Twitter.. Which I think is a terrible idea for any celebrity to have, but their irrelevant Twitter battles are immature and inappropriate. Family business is family business. Her PR group should step in and advise her to NOT have a Twitter account because all I have seen on there is negative things about her and her life.
These are just some observations I have made when reading about Lindsey and how her PR staff deal with her reckless situations. Step it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment