Sunday, May 2, 2010

Good Press Release!

I may be a Public Relations major and am currently working for a great firm in Atlanta, GA, but there is one thing for sure, I am terrible at writing a press release! Although my boss is amazing at it, I would like for one day to be asked to write one and to actually accomplish it with out stressing out and worrying if it is good enough.
I found a great website for all of you PR people out there who want some advice in the press release department!


The whole website, really, is a great learning tool for any professional PR practitioner. It gives your short little reminders for when you want to write that perfect release. We all know that grabbing the attention of an audience can be hard no matter how long you have been doing it so this is a little something extra to help refresh your memory every once in a while!

Hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment